During tours in Kyrgyzstan you may face with various difficulties and for your tour to be going great we would like you to learn more about self-drive rules:
- For you to start a tour in Kyrgyzstan we are glad to present you the possibility to rent the car beforehand as during the season of traveling you will not find vacant one. Your travel experience is going to be great from June, 20 to September, 20. It is the very time of travelling.
- In case you have decided to make a tour in Kyrgyzstan on a car for rent it is required you to be more than 18 but less than 64.
- For you to travel in Kyrgyzstan with pleasure we are glad to announce that it is possible to pay in any currency in our company but for travelling in the country it is necessary to exchange money, as the national currency is som.
- You will be given car insurance for your tour in Kyrgyzstan for renting car to be satisfactorily. At the same time you must pay the deposit of 400$. In case you return back in the same condition of starting a tour, this deposit will be returned back to you. In case you got in the car accident, it will cover the crash repair. But you should take in account that windows, tires, roof are not under the coverage of the insurance.
- Travelling in Kyrgyzstan you must follow mileage and territorial limits. You have an opportunity to cover 300 km in one day and drive in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. But in case you are making your tour out of Kyrgyzstan you will have to pay the local insurance of 50 $.
- Travelling in Kyrgyzstan in the course of a tour you must follow traffic rules of the country. Speed must be 40-60 km/h in the city and 90 km/h between villages. When you travel from one village to the other you must turn on your headlight.
- Your tour in Kyrgyzstan may be darkened by the accident. If the car crash happened you must inform our company and the members of the police. Get to know names, addresses and numbers of all involved.
- When you start to travel in Kyrgyzstan you are given the certain amount of fuel for a tour on rent car. Coming back you must return the car with the same amount of gasoline.